Pages

Friday 12 June 2015

Badminton

It was our last day of badminton last Friday.

First we played stuck in the mud. I got tagged lots of time because the taggers was too fast. Then we stopped and listened to the coach.

Coach Ben told us to get rackets and shuttlecocks. Then he told us to be in six person team. After that he took some nets.

Then he split us in threes and we played. I tried focusing on the shuttlecock because the team that I was against was good at badminton.

Finally we finished playing and I helped the coach put the nets back. Then we said goodbye to coach Ben,and then we went back to class.

It was cool playing badminton.
Image result for badminton

1 comment:

  1. Hi Xyril,
    I like it when you said it was the last day of badminton because it grabs people's attention that it is the last day of badminton. I like the picture that you have used because it has good colour contrast. I have written a badminton recount as well.
    How many times did you get tagged in Stuck in the mud?

    ReplyDelete