Pages

Saturday 25 July 2015

Auckland live trip

Have you seen the activities on Auckland live before ?

 First we went to the Auckland town hall. I saw a group of creative dancers making spirals and Maori patterns. They also taught us some parts of the haka that they performed.

After that, we went on a activity called digital art. I saw bird houses everywhere and I had an Ipad. I pointed it on the bird house then there was a bird flying around.

Then we went on the cellphone blowing and I saw people on a big scree. I dialled a number from telecom. Then I puff on the cellphone and I saw the person's face and hair being blown.

Next we went to the story telling. I was just listening at the man that was telling the story. The made - up stories was goldilocks and a cheetah trying to be the lion king but the prime minister.

Lastly we went to the Herald theatre. I watched a play about Rima and Koru making electricity for the Village.

It was really fun in Auckland live.

L.I - WALT... write a recount about Auckland live.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Xyril,
    I like the question you used at the beginning because it grabs my attention. I like the picture you have used because it shows good colour contrast.
    Why did you use a question to start your story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Xyril,
    I like the question you used at the beginning because it grabs my attention. I like the picture you have used because it shows good colour contrast.
    Why did you use a question to start your story?

    ReplyDelete