Pages

Thursday 6 August 2015

How a friend could be better

A friend could be better if they can be trusted.

A friend  should not be a bully because their friend will get angry and it will cause a big fight. A friend could be better if they play with each other, because I will feel lonely if they don't. 

A friend should stop telling lies because their friend will say some unkind words. 

The most important thing is, friends should stop fighting because they will hurt each other.

L.I- WALT write a persuasive writing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Xyril,
    I like your writing because people can learn how their friends could be better. I like the part about friends not fighting with each other. When friends hurt each other, they ruin their friendship. I wrote a persuasive writing about friends when I was in Room 4 as well. How many friends do you have?

    ReplyDelete