Pages

Thursday 26 March 2015

Playing golf!

Have you played golf?

Me and my class played golf every Thursday.When all of us are ready, our teacher Mrs.Twomey, called us to line up because coach Stu was waiting. 


Coach Stuart told us to sit on the grass. Then he asked us what we learnt. Few of my class mates raised their hands but I forgot what we learnt.

He told us about sportsmanship.

After that we did warm ups. We stepped and jumped  on every squares as fast as we could and if we miss one or more square you have to do push ups. I missed two squares so I did lots of push ups.


Next we played baseball but we used a golf club and a golf ball.We always swapped over because my group can not follow the instructions.


Playing golf is awesome.


L.I - WALT... write a recount about playing golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment